October 16, 2013

Zoo Animal east coast tour day 1

I haven't slept much in the last couple of days. The night before I left I was tossing and turning all night. Everything was ready to go but still couldn't muster up a good night of sleeping. I don't have much to say since we spent 14 hours driving to Youngstown, OH for a hotel. We're driving through beautiful PA at the moment and got a few hours until we hit NYC. Justin has a mobile office with 4G in the back! Matt and I played hours of "ditch/date/marry" that got elaborate with things like "11am, 2am, 6am". Hey, east coast has Snapple Pink Lemonade. Minnesota has to get back on that. I'm typing this first update from an iPhone, so apologies if it makes no sense. I'll try to update this page as much as possible. Holly is a driving champion and Matt drove us through a storm last night. How did I sleep at the hotel after being on the road for 14 hours? Like a baby? Nope :( Thank Jesus I packed sleeping pills though and will for sure take one after our set in NYC tonight. Also, there's no radio here so there's been plenty of bad singing to ourselves. Tourettes city.

No comments: